Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cheese on Toast

I was waiting in the kitchen whilst my roll was being grilled, I had ham, swiss cheese and tomato on it. I was watching the grilling because if I turn around and faced another way, I'd have to talk to some of the people in the lunch room. I work in IT, I wasn't in the mood for Bombay.

The cheese started to melt, the slices slowly lost their cohesion, and started to leisurely spread over the roll, then it started to bubble, slow at first but built up in intensity and size and I was mesmerised watching the bubbles form and disperse........ the belch from Bombay pulled me out of this daze.

That was weird, I pondered as I took my toasted H, C & T back to my office.

4 comments:

  1. It is good that you are having a holiday soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just posted it, are you stalking me?

    I think I preferd it when you were only online during the day ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :P

    Loose ends - I check my blog every couple of hours. I need it to stop raining so that I can get out :)

    Give me your opinion on Marks latest entry - http://caughtinafoxhole.blogspot.com/2009/01/i-lay-her-down-against-cool-cotton.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a cruel wicked wench.

    "....there is nothing more to do other than just be here, be witness to a girl relinquishing to the goddess, and becoming one."

    Wheres my Jack?

    ReplyDelete